dimanche 26 février 2017

Adoption of Children: Step Parent Adoption, Can't Afford Legal Fees

My question involves adoption law for the State of: west Virginia
my husband has raised my 10 year old son since he was 18 months old.my sons biological father has never seen him, he does pay child support but made it very clear that he doesn't want anything to do with my son. the problem we are having is that it will cost us over $2000 to make my husband his legal dad, we have 4 kids at home and we both work full time jobs. we need the money at home more than anything. is there a way we can terminate the parental rights of the other parent and have my husband take over without all the legal fees?


Adoption of Children: Step Parent Adoption, Can't Afford Legal Fees

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire