samedi 25 février 2017

Divorce: Default Judgement with Uncompleted Paperwork is It Possible

My question involves a marriage in the state of:CA

My spouse served me with initial divorce papers, just the basic paper and for all components (child custody, child support, etc...) each section said TBD, to be determined later. He used a business that completes legal paperwork, not an attorney. He did this in April of 2016. Since then he has refused to complete any other paperwork, since he initially filed in order for me to say my side I did a respondent answer and requested fees waived. I missed a court date for the fee hearing and so the court didn't accept my response. However my ex never completed the financial disclosures, property disclosures etc...

yesterday in the mail i got a paper from him, filed for a default divorce. How do I show that he never provided me with any disclosures and how can we get a default divorce when everything is TBD, to be determined...


at this point I dread I need to get a lawyer because all of the paperwork he has filed is incorrect however the courts continue. I am able to show I did file a response however due to a technicality is was rejected and he nor the business has served me with any of the other items.



What steps do I need to do to contest the no fault divorce... thank you for any assistance.


Divorce: Default Judgement with Uncompleted Paperwork is It Possible

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire