vendredi 24 février 2017

Received a Ticket for Parking in a Handicap Space in Front of My House

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: New Jersey

The handicap space is designated to my address. I had it installed for my grandmother. I park there all the time. I'm always taking her back and forth to physical therapy and never had any issues before. Two days ago some random person was halfway parked inside of the handicap space, blocking me from parking there fully. So picture the back of their car and the front of my car being in between the handicap signs. They didn't get ticketed but I got ticketed and I actually live at the address that the handicap signs are assigned to. Is there any way that I can fight this ticket in court? Is there any way I can avoid going to court completely? I've heard of tickets being dismissed before the assigned court date. Please give me some guidance.


Received a Ticket for Parking in a Handicap Space in Front of My House

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire