mercredi 30 septembre 2015

Suspension and Revocation: Driver's License Suspension Over Tickets Not Properly Entered Into the System

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: CA

Last year I got two tickets. One for registration being expired (10/14) and the other was because of a head light out (12/6). Both were fix it tickets.

Got them corrected and signed off BEFORE the appearance dates on my tickets.

The problem was the court were backlogged and when I went to the court (Beverly Hills courthouse) they said they had yet to be entered into the system so I could not pay for the dismissal and officially have them cleared.

Throughout this year I have repeatedly tried to enter the Citation Numbers into the courts website to find them/pay for them and everytime I would get an error message "can not find ticket, please try again later"

Last week I received my order of Suspension from the DMV for FTA's on both tickets mentioned above. I am going to be suspended on the 17th of October.

I went to the court with proof of correction and proof of appearance. Traffic Clerk said it was sent to GC for collections so i went to room 104.

Fine is a grand each. She gave me a court date for December 9th (the soonest). I asked what is going to happen with my suspension. She said the court used to send Abstracts to the DMV but can't anymore. She said the DMV is the only one who can lift Suspensions now. (on my trip to the court no violations or anything were corrected)

I, then, went to my local DMV in Culver City to show them my Court Date slip and to have them lift my suspension. They put their hands up in the air and said sorry, the court must send an abstraction.

What the hell am I supposed to do now? I need my car for work. I don't just have an office job where I can ride the bus to and from work. I drive a lot on the job.

Am I basically screwed now into having to shell out over 2 grand because of the court's incompetence?


Suspension and Revocation: Driver's License Suspension Over Tickets Not Properly Entered Into the System

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire