mardi 29 septembre 2015

Discovery: Should I Request SMD Certification in a Discovery Request

My question involves traffic court in the State of: Washington

I'm using the template from Barry's Procedural Guide. However, I'm thinking about removing the part about SMD certification. My case is filed in a different municipality than the officer's police department. I'm hoping that the SMD is not on file with my municipal court and I could motion for suppression. I don't want to remind the prosecutor to go bug the other municipal for the certificate. Of course I'd go check with my court if they have the SMD cert once I get the officer's statement and the RADAR info.

Is this sound or am I totally off and should not modify the Discovery template from the Procedural guide?


Discovery: Should I Request SMD Certification in a Discovery Request

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire