mardi 29 septembre 2015

Discovery: Speeding Ticket for 75+ in 65 MPH Zone, VC 22349(A)

My question involves traffic court in the State of: CA

A few months back, i received a speeding ticket from the CHP for violation section 22349(a) VC Speed 65+ (A couple lines down, he wrote " 87 mph at 1010' "). The alleged violation happened in Alameda County

I lost in the Trial by declaration, and requested a Trial de Novo, and the trial date is in a couple of weeks. This trial date is exactly 45 days from the date I requested the Trial de Novo.

I submitted a discovery request to the Alameda County District Attorney a couple of weeks back. I got a reply back from them stating that they are "unable to assist me since their office does not prosecute traffic infractions." They referred to Vehicle Code 40901 ; People v. Carlucci(1979) 23 Cal.3d 249; and People ex rel. Kottmeier v minicipal Court (1990) 220 Cal.App.3d 602, 610

Since I was stopped by the CHP in Alameda county, I sent the discovery request to the County DA. Should I send this to the CHP? or some other entity?

Any help is appreciated!


Discovery: Speeding Ticket for 75+ in 65 MPH Zone, VC 22349(A)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire