lundi 28 septembre 2015

Medical Malpractice: Severe Pain and Disability Following Back Surgery

My question involves medical malpractice in the state of: CALIFORNIA

On October 8, 2013 I had an operation on my back to relieve a bulging disc. Prior to the operation I had just a constant gnawing ache. Now I am almost disabled. Meaning that when I woke up, I immediately could not feel my left leg. Less than 24 hrs. later blisters appeared on the calf portion of my leg. My foot was numb and feels like wood. MY Toes move involuntarily. constantly. I told this to the Nurses standing there (making sure that I wouldn't fall out) making sure that I could go home. But they did nor said nothing. I have complained frequently.

I was told that these things that time to heal and be glad that I wasn't 7ft tall. I am 5'3". Everyday (I am not exaggeratedly) everyday it gotten worst and it is worsting. I can't seem to get help. No one wants to be bothered or help. I have gone to and seen several doctors in my HMO. All that I am given are PILL'S. It's like I have been given up for DEAD! The Pill's all they do is numb my brain. I have (bits) of clarity. But pain is the ONLY constant thing in my life right now.

What can I do and how can I make my Doctors pay for what they have done to me. I mean, I cry everyday. I am only half the person that I use to be! Nothing but PAIN PAIN PAIN.... the Operation also caused my body to go into a Fybromyalgia & early Diabetic Neuropathy state! (although my diabetes is under control) by losing weight... With all of this also, I discovered that they placed sensitive information into my files and falsehoods causing the Auto Insurance Carrier in offering to pay me a lesser amount. And it appears that Their Doctor ran with it. Inflating information.


Medical Malpractice: Severe Pain and Disability Following Back Surgery

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire