mercredi 30 septembre 2015

Search and Seizure: Can You Get Evidence Suppressed if an Officer Tries to Open Your Car Door

My question involves civil rights in the State of: Oregon. I was speeding, they said I was going 77, but I was really going 65 in a 55. That's besides the point tho, the officer came up and spoke with me got my lisence registration and such went back to his car, then came up on the other side of the car and attempted to open the door, I had all 4 windows cracked because I had f wind in the car and wanted him to be able to speak with them if he felt so inclines, which he did. He came up on the left side of the car and I immediately lock my door for my safety, just before he goes to open it, he tried a couple times before just poking his head in the window. I know he never actually opened my door, but he had intent to.

My question is, if I took this to the court room, is there a chance I could plead Invasion of privacy, attempted breaking and entering, I mean the constitution is there for a reason right? I Didn't Feel Safe or secure in my car talking to him at all afterwards.


Search and Seizure: Can You Get Evidence Suppressed if an Officer Tries to Open Your Car Door

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire