mercredi 30 septembre 2015

Fraud: Debt Obligation

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Padova Italy


My name is Vicente, I am 72 years old. I would like to tell you a story about my friend Alberto Torresini, and we have been friends for quite a long time. This man is running a real estate company the sellthaihouse.com, he has been introducing himself a licensed an architect. Cut to the chase, Alberto borrowed 250, 000 USD from me because his company is collapsing that he needs money to back it up. I, as a very good friend who trusted a friend, I loaned him 250, 000 USD, the loan was made here in Padova, Italy with terms that he is going to pay it within 1 year, that was way back January 10 2013, it's already 2015. I have lost contact from him since 2014, little did I know he and his wife Araya Cha fled to Thailand from all the fraud they did in Italy. I met many people who have the same story with me. Alberto borrowed money from them but never pays and then flies to Thailand. What are the legal actions I can execute to get back my money considering that Alberto and Araya are gone to Thailand?


Fraud: Debt Obligation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire