lundi 28 septembre 2015

Probation and Parole: Money Was Not Properly Credited to Restitution

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Pennsylvania

I had a criminal case back in Oct 2013 where I accepted entrance into the ARD program for 2 years + pay restitution to avoid the cost of going to trial. My employer held a $600 paycheck towards the restitution owed. This was brought up at the court hearing and the judge verbally noted that he would subtract it from what I owe, but somehow this never made it over to actual court order. Now that my ARD is about to end, the clerk of courts office is saying I still owe money and that there is nothing in there about the check held. I tried to reach my attorney but it says he is out of town for two weeks and that is when my ARD ends. I don't have an additional $600 to pay right now because I can't even get a job at Walmart with ARD on my background. I have called the court administrator's office asking for a transcript and they are supposed to find out who the court reporter was and get back to me with a price for me to obtain the transcript. Is there a motion that I can file to have the court order amended to include the paycheck that was supposed to be in there? The judge that I was in front of has since retired. Thank You.


Probation and Parole: Money Was Not Properly Credited to Restitution

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire