mercredi 30 septembre 2015

Domestic Violence: Domestic Violence Charges I Do Not Want to Pursue

I got into an arguement last Friday night and my husband dialed the police and hung up, the police show up and see him yelling.

I made a statement saying that he just grabbed my face and somehow left a scratch and I had shoved him, they arrested him (I didn't know they'd do that and I regret it) they left him out on Sunday on a 100$ bond.

He has a court date on the 6th of October and I'm planning on trying not to get a subpoena

The thing is

-were married and I don't have to testify by law
-there are no photographic evidence
-I did not call police
-I am the only witness
-I did not sign anything that they wanted me to
-I called prosecutor to document that it was nothing much more than a verbal dispute and that I'm not trying to press charges and that I'm due in a few weeks and that I'm just hormonal and everything happened too fast and I have anxiety.


The thing is I called the police that had arrested hims phone that same night and left a voicemail asking was it confidential and then called again saying I was just mad and my scratch came from so and so

What evidence can they use in court? What can they do if they don't have a 911 call and a signature and photographic evidence? Also no other witnesses if I'm trying not to testify?


State of Michigan St Clair county


Domestic Violence: Domestic Violence Charges I Do Not Want to Pursue

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire