mardi 29 septembre 2015

Garnishment and Execution: Is a County Pension Exempt from Garnishment

My question involves judgment recovery in the State of: California

My wife just lost a judgment many times greater than our net worth. As I try to stop reeling from this and start looking for strategies, I have an important question. I am a county worker and will eventually receive a pension, and searching documents online leads me to believe that my pension will be at least partially exempt. Can someone describe in plain English how vulnerable it will be? We were married the entire time I was working for the county. If it matters, the finding was fraud. Any insight here will be greatly appreciated.


Garnishment and Execution: Is a County Pension Exempt from Garnishment

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire