mardi 29 septembre 2015

Other Issues: Worked During 30 Days J-1 Visa Grace Period

Good Afternoon,

I held a J-1 student Visa Status for over 5 years . I completed College and then was able to get an Academic Training for about a year and a Half. at the time I was not aware that I was not supposed to work during the 30 day Grace period so ended up working for about three weeks for the company that was sponsoring my status, I returned home prior the end of the Grace period. Now I want to go to the US embassy to get a tourist visa .

What are my chances ?
Will they consider banning my entry to the US from 3-10 years?
In other words what is the penalty i will get for working during the 30 day grace period ( I returned to my home country prior the culmination of the 30 days)

Thanks,
Victor.


Other Issues: Worked During 30 Days J-1 Visa Grace Period

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire