lundi 28 septembre 2015

Hearings and Trials: How to Submit Form TR-205 for a Trial by Written Declaration

My question involves traffic court in the State of: California

Hi, I'm just a little confused about how to request to the court that I want a trial by written declaration.

When I initially mail the court house to notify them I want to have a trial by written declaration, do I:

mail in the TR-205 form with the second page filled out with the bail included? And once it is received by the court, the clerk will fill out the rest and send it to a judge for his/her decision OR do I simply mail a letter stating I would like a tbwd and include my citation number? From there the clerk mails the TR-205 form to me with the first page filled out, and that's when I fill out the rest of the form and mail it back with the bail amount included.

Basically I don't know whether I am supposed to send in the TR-205 form myself or request a tbwd in a letter to the courthouse and wait for the form to be sent to me. I've read the description online but the way it is worded is confusing to me. I apologize if this is a stupid question.

Thanks


Hearings and Trials: How to Submit Form TR-205 for a Trial by Written Declaration

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire