lundi 28 septembre 2015

Collection and Enforcement: How Long Will My Ex Stay in Jail if He Does Not Pay Anything at All

My question involves child support in the State of: Georgia, Chattooga County. My exhusband was jailed for a contempt order taken out by myself for nonpayment of child support. He was several months behind and actually had the money in the bank to pay support but did not. Now he has no money and is 2,707 in arrears, has been in jail 38 days. He also had two misdemeanor FVA incidents for which he was arrested prior to this. He does not have the money and I believe does not intend to pay. THe domestic violence was not addressed in court for the child support hearing. I was told by a person at the Sheriff's Office that if he cannot or will not pay once the judge decides he has served enough time he will get out and I still will not be paid child support. He does own property which in his absence I have had to care for and take care of his dogs and horses, at my own expense.


Collection and Enforcement: How Long Will My Ex Stay in Jail if He Does Not Pay Anything at All

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire