mercredi 30 septembre 2015

Civil Rights Issues: Someone Abusing Me Online - What Can I Do

My question involves civil rights in the State of: New York and Pennsylvania

Hello,

I was googling my name and I found a website that has my first and last name in it's url address and it has my photos with inappropriate drawings on it and 'bad' words about my persona.

The website's address is ending on .com, I tried to see registrars details to see who doesn't like me so much, but all I was able to find is that the domain was registered with godaddy and the rest was saying that information is hidden. Probably person who did it also paid godaddy for the service to hide a name of the domain owner. Not sure if it's hosted in US or outside US.

What can I do in this situation?
Is there a way to make godaddy reveal owners details?
If godaddy goes for it can I sue the person who did it? On what grounds?

Please advice.


Civil Rights Issues: Someone Abusing Me Online - What Can I Do

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire