dimanche 27 septembre 2015

Criminal Investigations: Da Misconduct in a Case I Am a Witness

My question involves police conduct in the State of: California

I moved to Oregon in May, but in January my children and I were witnesses to a crime. I was subpoenaed back then and went to court, but it was postponed. I tried really hard to involve my kids as little as possible, but let her interview them and record it. Now I live in Oregon and the DA called to say they want to fly me back for court next week. My questions are:
Does she have to subpoena us again and if yes, do I get more than a weeks notice?
Can she subpoena me in Oregon from California?
Can she subpoena me via email (she emailed me them)?
Can she force me to make my kids testify (they are minors)?
Lastly, I don't know how she got them, but she somehow attained my kids cell numbers and called them both while at school and home. Is this okay??


Criminal Investigations: Da Misconduct in a Case I Am a Witness

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire