mercredi 30 septembre 2015

Speeding Tickets: Too Beautiful to Have a Ticket

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Washington

This ticket proves pretty girls get tickets like the rest of us. :) perhaps it was early and she hadn't done her makeup yet?

I looked at the ticket information and it looks pretty open and closed. Main Street in Colfax WA, 35 in 25 (which is legal down the street) .
learning its a speed trap the hard way.

If you have the time could you review the discovery?

I have had luck with this site. Before I make the decision on this case I would like a second opinion if possible.

I am thinking deferment, person is eligible for a deferment cost of ticket plus $50.

discovery arrived on the 30th. Spokane postmark September 24th, court date October 6th.

http://ift.tt/1O8Smyg


thank you


Speeding Tickets: Too Beautiful to Have a Ticket

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire