dimanche 27 septembre 2015

Out-of-State Marriage: Getting Married in the Caribbean

Hi, I plan on getting married in the Bahamas. I have done some research and it says that it will be legal in the US. We are both US citizens. I wanted to know as soon as I get married will the US know? Do they forward the marriage certificate to the US? Do I have to voluntarily show my marriage certificate for people to know for legal Purposes? Is there a way I can prevent them from knowing since I don't want my family or anyone for that matter to know until I am ready? Will it be considered fraud if I do loans/student loans, financial aide, health and car insurance since I am under my parents? Please provide any other information you can. Thanks


Out-of-State Marriage: Getting Married in the Caribbean

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire