dimanche 27 septembre 2015

Speeding Tickets: Speeding Ticket Penalty That Exceeds the Washington Courts Violations Chart

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Washington
County: Whatcom

I received 2 speeding tickets - one day after the other One was 24MPH over limit in an over 40MPH zone, the other was for 31MPH over the limit in an over 40MPH zone.

According to the penalty chart I found linked on this forum: http://ift.tt/1WrLFso the violation amounts should be $108 and $151 respectively. I was fined $218 and $310 respectively. Any idea why this happened, if it's legitimately allowed, and if this can be contested?

Ideally I'd like to contest the tickets entirely but I'm not overly optimistic given the amount I was over the limit and that I got them one right after the other.

Any advice would be appreciated. I already read Barry's sticky on how to contest violations.


Speeding Tickets: Speeding Ticket Penalty That Exceeds the Washington Courts Violations Chart

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire