mercredi 30 septembre 2015

Foreclosure: Action to Take on Judgment Pending 1 Year if Plaintiff Does Not Define Default Amount

My question involves a mortgage in the state of: New Jersey
It is now more than 1 year since Plaintiff was granted judgment against me. Six months ago, (in response to plaintiff's warning that they were about to file a request and certification for default), I responded and filed an affidavit defining factors to be considered in default. I included amounts. Plaintiff never responded and never filed a claim for any amount of default. It currently reads 0. I would now like to file a motion for the court to enforce terms of settlement based on the default parameters that I filed.
I am pro se. Is there such a thing? Where can I find a format for this motion?
What case law may I quote where judgment was awarded based on terms filed six months earlier and not contested?
Better still, What case law may I quote where judgment was awarded based on terms previously filed and not contested by plaintiff?

I do not want the court to dismiss the matter without prejudice. From what I understand, after 1 year, they can, but if dismissed "without prejudice" I am told that the matter will not go away, they will just file a new lawsuit. Already in foreclosure, I feel I have nothing to lose and everything to gain if the terms of my affidavit filed six months ago are enforced.
I would appreciate help with this from a NJ perspective.
Thank you very much.


Foreclosure: Action to Take on Judgment Pending 1 Year if Plaintiff Does Not Define Default Amount

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire