mardi 29 septembre 2015

Modification of Support: How to Modify a Child Support Order Without a Lawyer

My question involves child support in the State of: Missouri
I want the courts to look at my support agreement and can not afford a attorney. I have residential 50 percent custody of my child. My support is taken directly from my paycheck. this order is 4 years old now. that said my question. My child lives with me full time registered in my school district. Ex Wife does not have a address of her own. The only time my Ex is really spent with her is when I allow her to come to my house. I pay for all activities , medical expenses and insurance etc. in short I struggle to keep up with basic expenses and the money given in support would go a long way to actually support my child.


Modification of Support: How to Modify a Child Support Order Without a Lawyer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire