mercredi 30 septembre 2015

Reckless Driving: Accused of Racing (Wrongly Accused)

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Texas

Cop accuses me of highway racing
I honestly wasn't

A Mustang GT pulled up to me and floored it, it was spinning for like one whole gear and not going anywhere, and then pull away when he shifted.
Next thing I knew I was being pulled over for "racing", I didn't even downshift, didn't even floor it. I was arrested because the cop heard a loud engine noise and saw two cars going at a "high rate of speed".

He didn't clock my speed either, I was going 45 in a 55 about to turn into my school. Wow, such a high rate of speed...

How do I go about fighting this? This is BS.
I been saving for the past year, and now I have to put all the money I earned into an attorney to fight something I didn't even do.
Do I just shoot to get it dismissed, or try to get reimbursements?

It's a Class B misdemeanor, up to $2000 fine and 180 days in jail.


Reckless Driving: Accused of Racing (Wrongly Accused)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire