lundi 28 septembre 2015

Breaking Up: Can Your Ex-Fiance Lock You Out of the House

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Florida (Volusia County)
I left my house after a argument for the weekend to stay at a family members house. My fiance decided to tell me it's over after 3 years of living together and that I am not welcomed back in the house. I have proof I live there and have lived there. I have mail, drivers license, etc. I even have a notorized paper stating my children & I live there. However the house is in his name only. I do give him money each month for bills. My question is can I return to my home and he will have to serve me eviction papers or can I not even go into the house. All my furniture, clothes, animals etc are there. I also have the key unless he changed the locks over the weekend.


Breaking Up: Can Your Ex-Fiance Lock You Out of the House

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire