mardi 29 septembre 2015

Probation and Parole: Driving on a Suspended License While on Probation

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Massachusetts

I was on probation for driving after suspension some time ago. While on probation I was arrested for OUI(2) and 35 days or so later I was arrested again for driving after a chemical test failure. At that point the substitute judge in court that day violated my probation and sentenced me to 10 days suspended in the HOC. Six months later I was caught driving again but never called in to court. Now the probation is up and it turns out that the reason I wasn't called in is because the court incorrectly marked me down as being sentenced (and completing) the 10 days, as opposed to getting a suspended sentence.

My PO for the OUI knows all of this and doesn't seem to care. I just want to stay out of trouble, get off probation and someday get my license back. Am I better off letting sleeping dogs lie or should I contact the court that screwed up and let them know the facts? I've never been to jail before and I don't want to go now, but I want to do what's best for the long term.


Probation and Parole: Driving on a Suspended License While on Probation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire