dimanche 27 septembre 2015

Servicemembers Protections: Skipping Title 10 Orders // Breach of Contract

I'm a Reservist in the Air Force and last week I was put on annual training orders for 4 days. I told them I would not be going to training because I wanted to be placed on IRR. Reason: The Air Force breached my enlistment contract by signing off on the student loan repayment program as a bonus that in actuality was not allowed for my career field (plus a few other personal reasons-irrelevant). Based on the contract breach I was told I could go on IRR so I didn't go to annual training. They changed my annual training dates strongly advising me to fulfill my orders and then request to go on IRR.

My question is, I have a sit down tomorrow with my supervisor, first sergeant and deputy officer. Do I need to answer any questions they have over who advised me to go on IRR and any other questions they have?


Servicemembers Protections: Skipping Title 10 Orders // Breach of Contract

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire