mardi 29 septembre 2015

Repair and Maintenance: My Apartment Complex is Suppose to Be Prewired but My Unit Got Skipped Over

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Pennsylvania

The large apartment complex I live in is suppose to be prewired for Cable/Internet service with Comcast. I've had the technicians over twice to attempt to connect my internet only to find out that a cable/internet line was never run from the tap box, though the building, and into to the outlet panel in my unit. My unit is too far up and and away from the tap box to run the cable outside and through my window.

Comcast is saying that running the line is my landlord's responsibility since the complex is suppose to be prewired and I've spoken to several of my neighbors and they said that their units were already wired.

But some of the treads here are saying that landlord isn't responsible for providing me with a cable/internet access. I've been trying to get building management them to help me resolve this issue but they've been dragging their butts and being generally unresponsive.

So Comcast doesn't want to do it and it seems that my landlord doesn't want to do it. Unfortunately Comcast is the only provider to high speed broadband internet for my apartment complex.

What now?!


Repair and Maintenance: My Apartment Complex is Suppose to Be Prewired but My Unit Got Skipped Over

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire