lundi 28 septembre 2015

Layoffs and Reductions in Force Voluntary Layoff

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Iowa

I had been on short term disability for the past 6 month for extreme anxiety in the work place. When my disability was about to run out the company called me and offered me 3 options. Option 1-return to work at a lower pay rate Option 2-take long term disability with no pay or Option 3-take a layoff and they wouldn't contest it. I choose to option 3. I filed for UI benefits had to have a fact finding interview and I was denied UI benefits because they say I voluntarily quit. If I have the papers stating it was a layoff and the company isn't contesting it why am I not receiving it?


Layoffs and Reductions in Force Voluntary Layoff

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire