mardi 29 septembre 2015

Divorce: Divorce

My question involves a marriage in the state of:Oregon

My question is my soon to be x-husband is living in the joint ownership home and has his girlfriend living with him, can I get her out?. He abandoned the home and was not helping me with any bills, therefore I had to file bankruptcy unable to afford it by myself. Therefore, he had to start making mortgage payments. His girlfriend sent me a text one day that they were moving in. So avoiding another physical confrontation with her, I left. I was then homeless. Our 2 boys ages 20 & 23 were living with me. They were pushed out as well. My soon to be x-husband was trying to get the boys to get the rest of their belongings. But he and his girlfriend changed the locks. My son entered the home thru a window that had an air conditioner in it and was open. So they got their stuff. My ( soon to be) x-husband and his girlfriend called the cops and charged our boys with felony burglary. The boys have managed to get charges dropped I believe, but say that my husband has claimed the house is his in the divorce and they know it is not final yet. My boys want me to get his girlfriend out cause it is not her home and she is claiming the house as hers. She is making changes to the home ect, This was their childhood home and she has just taken it. I am unemployed now due to stress and have no attorney. What can I do?
Thank You
Newlife


Divorce: Divorce

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire