mercredi 27 juillet 2016

Workers Compensation Issues: Past Claim

My question involves workers compensation law for the state of: North Carolina.

I understand NC has a 2 year window for worker's comp claims. About 3 years ago, can't exactly remember date of the incident. I was working for a company that required us to go on customer's roofs for work. Of course I managed to slide off the roof, which was approximately 16 feet up. I managed to sprain my ankle quite severely from this. After this I was informed by the owner of the business I needed to go seek medical treatment, I went to an urgent care for help. I don't remember filling out any forms with my employer at the time, but I am quite sure it was written up as a worker's comp claim at the medical center. Now a few years later, I have had a routine swelling in the ankle since the injury, but it has not affected range of motion or my ability to function until now. Is there any chance to re-open this claim or have I passed NC's statue of limitations in this instance.


Workers Compensation Issues: Past Claim

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire