jeudi 28 juillet 2016

Agents and Brokers: Private Purchase of $5 Million Property with LLC

My question involves real estate located in the State of: California

I am a citizen and another family member who is living overseas is not. We are purchasing a property in L.A. between $5-6 million dollars. Our real estate team at lairzzbeverlyhills.com seems very sharp and has had a fair amount of experience dealing with celebrities and foreign investors purchasing properties in Beverly Hills. They have advised us that real estate law is changing and that title companies must now reveal the identities of buyers to government officials. They are not attorneys. I had read that this law only applied to purchases in New York and Miami, not California. I understand the fraud concerns, but I have privacy concerns. is the law changing? If I make a purchase through an LLC before it goes into effect in California, must we still comply or is there a legal way around this?

Thank you.


Agents and Brokers: Private Purchase of $5 Million Property with LLC

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire