vendredi 29 juillet 2016

Computer Crime: Computer Crime Follow Up (and Why This Site is a Piece of Garbage)

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Don't worry about it

Just giving a quick followup to my case which I mentioned before here

http://ift.tt/2a9mx6Y 8/30/2015 Taking Advantage of a Security Flaw on a Website
http://ift.tt/2alKb3x 3/15/2016 Computer Crime Charges

I went without a lawyer and got my case dismissed on my own motion. I've come to this site a few times when I was in trouble before. Every time the result was the same. People don't offer good advise here. They're more interested in judging what you do and try to make you feel guilty about it. The same happened with this incident as well as the few incidents before this. In every case I got the same treatment from this place and in every case I managed to resolve the situation myself despite the pessimism, judgemental and bad advise from this site. I am now vindicated that I just know more than this site does and this site is a piece of garbage / waste of webspace. Thank you. :D


Computer Crime: Computer Crime Follow Up (and Why This Site is a Piece of Garbage)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire