dimanche 31 juillet 2016

Fraud: Caught Stealing from Job

My question involves criminal law for the state of: hello I'm so stressed & scared of what may happen I am a young female 22 & was recently called in the stock room of my job to have a interview with the lp & guy on the phone . I was accused of doing over 800 worth of return frauds & letting ppl I know not pay for all there merchandise whenever they shopped in the store . I was told I was caught by cameras & if I didn't confess they would get the police involved I begin to tell them the mistakes I made & agreed to make payments to pay back all the money I owe . no police were there during the interview and i havent recieved a call back its been 5 days . I never had a record before & in college & I'm begging to know what can I do to not have this on my record . they said they will not get the law involved but I know that would end up happening for some reason


Fraud: Caught Stealing from Job

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire