samedi 30 juillet 2016

Registering a Vehicle: Registration Issues in Ca, but Leaving State Soon

My question involves vehicle registration or title in the state of: CA
I recently moved to CAfrom OR. Lost the title and the bank who held it ( it was paid in full in 2008) is no longer in business. Never sent a bill of sale. The company that bought the titles will not return enquiries.Oregon finds no outstanding lein on the vehicle but California wont recognize that. I have the registration thru january in oregon. Had my ex taken off the reg which is what caused this mess. Should I put her back on? Also moving again to NH in September. Do i even need to finish persuing this? I'm getting warnings from CA to finish registration but they won't let me.


Registering a Vehicle: Registration Issues in Ca, but Leaving State Soon

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire