jeudi 28 juillet 2016

Custody and Visitation Issues: Protecting My Kids

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: California
The biological father of my children decided that it was too much when my youngest was 7 months old. We were never married. (let the posts about bad decisions roll...) Anyway, my 2 beautiful children were so well adjusted until he popped back in 2 years later to remind them that he was their dad and then he disappeared again immediately. I've never wanted to keep him from them, but now I'm concerned that he will pop in and out causing them pain and confusion. Not enough to go to a judge I'm sure. Is there anything I can do to prevent him from popping in and out as he pleases?


Custody and Visitation Issues: Protecting My Kids

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire