dimanche 31 juillet 2016

Supervisors: New General Manager Told Me to Put on a Larger Size Shirt

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Washington


I work for a car dealership and we have uniform polo shirts. Recently we are under new management and have been hiring new supervisors. I work out at the gym regularly, four or five times a week. I stay very active and have a little more muscle mass then the average male. I have larger arms that make my medium sized polo tight in the arms. Otherwise the shirt looks like it fits me. I have tried a large sized polo and it did not fit me in other areas as well. We have be told to wear shirts that are not too big also. Does my work place have the right to tell me to put on a larger shirt because I have larger arms then most people? I purposely did not pick the size of the shirt because I want to show off my body but because it what felt fit me the best.


Supervisors: New General Manager Told Me to Put on a Larger Size Shirt

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire