mercredi 27 juillet 2016

Property Division: Divorce Propert Used As Collateral Now He Say's It Isn't Mine

My question involves a marriage in the state of: Illinois

After 38 years of marriage I have finally filed for divorce from my abusive, alcoholic husband.

My question is a bit complicated.

My husband farms and we own ground. He is now claiming that the ground we built our house on is not in my name. However I have found loan papers from 1983 for a construction loan that have my husband's name, my name, and his grandmother's name on them. Collateral for the loan is stated as the 90 acres our house is being built on.

His grandmother owned the ground and gave it to use to build on next to her home five years before her death....at least that was my understanding for 32 years. The loan papers explain that her name is only on the loan because of her previous ownership

My question is, does this prove my ownership and my husband's grandmother's intent that we both own the ground?

I also know that within the last month my husband did some "updating" of information about our land at the courthouse.

Yesterday I found papers for another loan in 1988 that has a different parcel of land as collateral. Both my name and my husband's name is on that loan as well.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks


Property Division: Divorce Propert Used As Collateral Now He Say's It Isn't Mine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire