vendredi 29 juillet 2016

Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Caught Shoplifting but I Didn't Mean to

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Florida

I don't know where to post this but I figured I give it a shot here. Today I was going to CVS to pick up mom's prescriptions. Had to do lots of errands today so i had to rush. Went to get hair gell before heading to pharmacy. Got the prescription and paid for it. Since I was in a hurry I just threw my wallet and gell in the bag and walked out forgetting to pay. LP guy catches me and tells me where's the gell. I immediately get scarred because I forgot it to pay for it. I told LP I'll pay for it and said sorry. He took a pic of my ID and said I'm not allowed inside CVS anymore. If I need to pickup or drop off prescription, I need to go to drive thru. Am I safe to say I got lucky?


Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Caught Shoplifting but I Didn't Mean to

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire