jeudi 28 juillet 2016

Traffic Accidents: Questions,

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: New Jersey.

I was in a car accident in a no fault state and not sure if it affects my question. I was scheduled for an ime (independent medical examination) and showed up for the appointment but found out it was cancelled by the third party company who scheduled it on behalf of insurance co. Earlier this year I had surgery for the injury sustained from accident which was approved by insurance co. I notified the parallel who works with the attorney who stated it was odd that we weren't notified and that it was suddenly cancelled. I haven't heard back from the attorney yet.

Has anyone heard of this? Is it normal? Should I be concerned?

TIA!


Traffic Accidents: Questions,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire