vendredi 29 juillet 2016

Child Abuse: Where Do I Turn

My question involves child abuse or neglect in the State of: Pennsylvania Default
I need help. I began chatting with a local girl from tinder, through text. It was highly sexual dialogue, and gradually became more depraved. I went along with her depravity, interested in how far she would take it. The conversation lead to sexual acts she performed with her four year old daughter. I became instantlyill. I screenshot everything, and didn't let on about my repulsion, because something needs to happen. She even promised video footage. She is a local girl, I have her Facebook account. Where can I turn for help? Should I be concerned of possession of such material that I'm presenting as evidence to police? Please, and suggestions or information on how to handle this urgently is greatly appreciated.


Child Abuse: Where Do I Turn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire