mercredi 27 juillet 2016

Civil Procedure Issues: Looking for Feedback on Your Legal Experience

Hi,

I am building a new app, specifically for between lawyer and client.

When I also once involved in a litigation case, I often felt the lack of smooth collaboration with lawyer in a timely manner. While I appreciated my lawyer’s hard work, I really wished to get updated promptly and avoid unnecessary time waste. Today's legal practice still seem done the old-fashioned way. Lots of Emails, calls (many of them unnecessary, and also delayed), and docs, forms all over the places.

If you're or have been in the legal case as a lawyer/client, what experience would you fix the most ?

Thanks for reading.

P.S. Dear forum admin, please let me know if this post is not proper here.


Civil Procedure Issues: Looking for Feedback on Your Legal Experience

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire