dimanche 31 juillet 2016

Drug Trafficking / Distribution: Travel Back from Europe to USA As an American Citizen with a Canadian Warrant

Hello the quick facts:

1. I have fled Canada shortly before not appearing in court for drug trafficking charges. As I am American citizen that used to live in Canada (With Permanent Resident Status), the american border services were forced to let me into the US. I quickly jumped on a plane and flew to Germany where I cannot be extradited as a german national. I figured flying from the US was the better deal, as the Canadians would most likely have prevented me leaving the country 2 days before my court date.

2. I have been in Germany for over 3 years now. No word about the open case / charges in Canada.

My question: If I travel to Hawaii or southern states such as Florida / California, etc. will I be arrested upon entering USA and extradited to Canada? Or is this too costly for authorities? I don't want to ruin the vacation for my girlfriend by being arrested. I also have 2 dogs that might be orphaned if this happens. I cannot take this risk and would like to ask for advice in this regard. Going back to Canada is out of the question as this would most likely mean 3 years jail time followed by deportation. This is the reason I fled. I figured I'd deport myself and save the jail time.

Any tips / advice / or inside information about how Airport / Border authorities would react to this when I am entering the US from the EU?


Drug Trafficking / Distribution: Travel Back from Europe to USA As an American Citizen with a Canadian Warrant

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire