jeudi 28 juillet 2016

Civil Rights Issues: Can I Sell My Ex Boyfriends Property That He Left Behind

My question involves civil rights in the State of: ohio

My childs father had moved out of my apartment two months ago and left his ps4 and tv behind. I had texted and called him multiple times asking him to come get his stuff and never got a reply. I finally decided to call the local police station to ask if i would get in trouble for selling the ps4.. i explained the situation and was told i could do what i wanted with the ps4. So i sold it and my ex showed up at my house today with the local police. The police told me the dispatcher was wrong for telling me that and i could possibly get charged for selling his property. So my ex went and filed a police report and i guess he's going to take it from there. Does anyone know if im going to get in trouble for this or get charged?


Civil Rights Issues: Can I Sell My Ex Boyfriends Property That He Left Behind

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire