jeudi 28 juillet 2016

Traffic Lane Violations: Carpool Violation I405 in Wa

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: WA

A couple things I noticed:
The WSP Officer signed the statement on 5/31, incident occurred on 5/26. Also noticed he said the tabs expire on 12/28/15 (they dont, luckily). Discovery was sent 7/12, and received 7/15/16. I'm not sure if there's any slam dunk here.

I've seen threads Blewis has posted on how the Officer doesn't cite which subsection of a law the driver has been cited with, thus making it unreasonably hard to create a defense.

I wondered about the time issue, as that location is not HOV past 7:30 at night, at the time on the infraction is 7:40. But I believe that is autofilled using 24 hour time. I'd love to find a hole in the Officer's Report as it's boiler plate, but I'm not seeing one!

Thanks all.







Traffic Lane Violations: Carpool Violation I405 in Wa

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire