vendredi 29 juillet 2016

Probation and Parole: Drug Testing While on Wic 654 Contract

My question involves criminal law for the state of: California

A little while ago i was caught with a friend who was shoplifting. i had one of the items she took on me and ended up charged with petty theft. As I'm a minor with perfect grades who has never been in trouble ever (I'm 16), they sent me to a probation officer who evaluated me and decided to place me on an informal probation/ WIC 654 supervision contract for 6 months with no charges filed against me (so technically it isn't going through the court system at all). Ive seen versions of the contract that state in the conditions of probation that the minor must submit to random drug testing, but mine didn't say that. Can they test me without a court to order them to do so? On a non drug related charge?
I was wondering if I am at risk of being drug tested because I occasionally smoke pot for my anxiety. I don't have a Juvenile medical card because my mom does not approve but my dad is aware that i smoke and I always do it in the safety of my home. I don't ask because I can't stay away from partying for 6 months, I just need to know if if I have a panic attack and need to calm down I will be risking a positive drug test result. I have not met my official PO yet.


Probation and Parole: Drug Testing While on Wic 654 Contract

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire