mercredi 27 juillet 2016

Divorce: Trying to Get My Things Back

My question involves a marriage in the state of: California

I am trying to get my stuff back from my soon-to-be-ex. She said she will leave it in her garage unlocked and that I can come and take it. That makes me uncomfortable because it leaves door open for later dispute did she really leave all we agreed on, and in which condition, so I have requested that either she is there, or if she doesn't want to be there that she suggests a proxy I will be fine with to act as impartial witness. She refused and said she will not be there nor that she will provide a proxy to act on her behalf.

So my question is can she refuse it or I have a right that she assures somebody is there? What are my options if she continues being unreasonable?

Thank you in advance!


Divorce: Trying to Get My Things Back

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire