dimanche 31 juillet 2016

Changing an Adult's Name: Name Does Not Match

My question involves name change laws in the State of: Connecticut.

This is a very confusing situation and I need help as to the easiest way to fix it. I was born in New York City but have lived in CT since I was a child. When I was born I was given my biological mothers last name. However for some reason I have my custodial mothers last name on my Social Security Card. I have never had anyother SSC so I'm not quite sure as to how this happened. I also apparently have no existing or no access to any form of adoption paperwork. I have been unable to get any form of identification as of yet and need help fixing the issue to do so.


Changing an Adult's Name: Name Does Not Match

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire