dimanche 31 juillet 2016

Establishment: Ro Filed by Someone Pretending to Be Someone else

My question involves restraining orders in the State of: CA
My bf's brother's gf filed a RO on me posing as my bf's mother. She stated in this RO against me that the city police witnesses me doing something that never happened. She must have told the judge something like, "I (pretending to be my bf's mom) am in fear for my life etc.". My hearing is monday, what can I do except tell the judge the truth? Her and her bf (my bf's brother) left yesterday, telling my bf that they were going on vacation for 4 days and that they will not be going to court. The court day is monday (today is saturday). I would like to get restraining orders on the two of them because he has a bad temper (mom says he punches holes in walls) and her, I just don't trust her. I have lived there for 12 years and was my bf's mom's caretaker for the first 5 years. His brother and his gf have lived there almost 3 months.
** I had my boyfriend go in and video his mother while he asked her about the RO and she knew nothing about it and that was not her signature on it and was upset and said that this is bad. She is 91. I also have copies of her actual signature. The person that did all this works for the juvenile probation dept. and her bf, my bf's brother, also works for the juvenile probation dept. for 25 years. He is a weak man.


Establishment: Ro Filed by Someone Pretending to Be Someone else

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire