dimanche 31 juillet 2016

Establishment: Order of Protection

My question involves restraining orders in the State of: New Mexico. I am wondering about a legal case that my mother was recently involved in regarding an Order of Protection that she was attempting to get against her ex boyfriend. She had an attorney representing her in the case and had at least 2 witnesses that could testify in the case, but the attorney never contacted the witnesses to interview them so that they could testify on her behalf in court.

I am wondering as to what (if anything) can be done about that. My mother lost the case because of it and I don't believe that was right or fair and that at the very least her attorney should get in trouble with the Bar Association for that. Because it was the attorney's fault and that the attorney knew better, I think that my mother should be given the ability by the court to retry the case as important key witnesses that could have helped her case were not allowed to testify in court and that damaged her case big time.


Establishment: Order of Protection

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire