jeudi 28 juillet 2016

Discovery: Porter Ranch Gas Leak Case : Not Feeling Good About My Legal Counsel

The law firm that is representing me in a Porter Ranch gas leak personal injury case wants me to sign these authorization forms allowing them to have full access to my current and past medical records, any employment related information including pay and missed work days academic ability report cards, disciplinary records, transcripts, absentee records, teacher comments, test results and student health medical records, form any and all dates.
This is completely coconuts. Is this normal?

I have redacted any identifying information and uploaded the forms to my dropbox so you can click on this link to view them. I would really like a legal professional or someone well versed in this realm to look at these forms to confirm that something us amiss.

http://ift.tt/2azaViW

I will ask them as well, I just don't trust attorneys all that much.

Thank you.


Discovery: Porter Ranch Gas Leak Case : Not Feeling Good About My Legal Counsel

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire